Here’s some photos from my gig in Beirut, Lebanon. I had an amazing time overall.. learned a LOT & experienced new things..so many new things.
Highlights of the trip:
- dropping my beats in a new country (obviously) what a rush!
- meeting some killer dj’s.. dj Pablo from Lebanon, and dj Avid from Jordan they both tore it up!
- checking out the many clubs and non-stop nightlife
- $1 beers!!! ^_^ (the whole exchange rate is pretty awesome I did mad shopping!)
- afterpartying in a man-made cave in the mountains
- all the beautiful sites:the Mediteranean Sea, mountains, hillsides..its all just breathtaking.
- meeting lots of new people to party with.. Laura & Ingrid <3 you girls! everywhere, even our waiter at Roadsters Cafe lol
Not so great:
- losing my luggage. for 2 days!! ..but thankfully I got it back intact
- my serato wouldn’t hook up at the club, so I had to leave, burn my set to cd’s at a friends house and rush back to spin my set on CDjs (always gonna be bringing a backup set on cdjs now)
- a lot of the food made me feel sick (even though it was delicious, so not fair)
- when they say don’t drink the water, DONT DO IT! I thought my Dunk ‘N’ donuts coffee was safe. I was wrong.
- the internet was so slow it should be in a new category. Updates during the trip were not an option, not even twitter.. my phone abandoned me.
- I got a migraine on the 15 hour flight home, and the tylenol I took made me nauseous, not to mention the 2 hours of turbulence, I was a wreck! I couldn’t even look at my in flight meal lol
Beirut @ night
boobs & my airplane reading material ;P
Breakfast 2 Breakfast menue full of yummy food
The tix for Playful Dream
scenery driving out of Beirut
waiting to leave for Playful Dream
my outfit and my wristband matched
watching dj Avid play his beats
dj Likker all up in my picture urgh.
Dj Pablo and me
wooooo Happy New Year!
Kristy is hot
gorgeous view in the countryside
so many hills
*fap*fap*fap* this made me giggle lol..
I forget the name of this club
Kristy & moi
posing with christmas decorations at Le Mall < it was called Le Mall
hittin’ the Shisha
another night of clubbing
Ingrid (right) and her adorable friend
Dj Pablo. His tech house killed it!
@ BO18.. so packed but what a vibe!
this club is litererally underground. luvd it
my darling Laura and I
Happy Lush mmmm vodka
Best. Crepe. Ever.
the end haha
<3 Koko Bliss